Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website and/or placing and order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Product Disclaimer, Liability
- Wild Dog Co is not liable for any result due to the misuse of products or failure to follow instructions provided.
- Wild Dog Co products are not medicines and we recommend you seek the advice of a veterinarian if problems persist.
- Information provided is not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of a veterinary professional.
- If your pet is under the regular care of a vet or veterinary healthcare professional we recommend you check the suitability of our products with the vet or specialist.
We recommend that you perform a 24 hour patch test for possible reactions or sensitivities before continuing to use the products.
Although our products are safe for general use it is still possible for certain individuals and pets to have an adverse reaction when using natural products, and as such by purchasing our products you agree that the responsibility for the use of and any adverse reactions arising from the use of our products is yours, and that we will not be held responsible in any case.
We are not liable for any result due to the misuse of products or failure to follow instructions provided on the website.
Please note that variation in colour, texture and fragrance may occur due to the use of natural raw ingredients. This variation does not affect the effectiveness of the product.
Product descriptions, packaging specifications and prices are correct at the time of printing, however we reserve the right to change any information and prices due to error or supplier changes.
Information provided on this website is not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of a veterinary healthcare professional.
By purchasing our products you accept responsibility for the correct use of the products, and to seek advice from your vet if in doubt.
Wild Dog Co is owned and operated by Mark Murphy and Sharon Murphy, Unit B8, Cefndy Employment Park, Cefndy Road, Rhyl, Denbighshire LL18 2HJ.
VAT registration number 272442706.
- 1.1 We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you.
- Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superceded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, please do not continue to use this Website.
2. ORDERING FROM US
- 2.1 You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
- 2.2 Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order. We will send you a despatch confirmation by email. When we despatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately,
unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
- 2.3 We may refuse to accept an order:
- (a) where goods are not available;
- (b) where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
- (c) if there has been a pricing or product description error; or
- (d) if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
- 3.1 All prices include VAT at the current rates.
4. PAWSOME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- 4.1 We operate a Pawsome 100% Satisfaction or your Money Back Guarantee policy.
If you want to return the goods under the Pawsome Guarantee 90 days of purchasing the goods, please contact us. If the goods are faulty we will refund the price of returning the goods. Otherwise the cost of returning the goods is your responsibility.
- 4.2 Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid.
- 5.1 We will dispatch your order within five working days. Delivery takes an additional three to five working days. We are not able to guarantee dispatch or delivery times and dates. See more regarding Delivery.
- 5.2 If we are unable to deliver to the address you provided the cost of the order being returned to us will be your responsibility.
- 6.1 While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice.
- 6.2 The material on this Website is provided as is without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind.
7. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 7.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English and Welsh law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- 7.2 We do not warrant that materials/items for sale on the Website are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom. It is prohibited to access the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us.
- "Wild Dog Co" is a registered trade mark.